8/10/11

Turquoise Herringbone Bracelet

This beadwoven bracelet cuff was designed using the ndebele/herringbone stitch. If you know how to weave with herringbone technique, this bracelet is a yummy piece of cake.

I design this bracelet as the teal, aqua, olive and brown swarovski chrystal beads blend together deliciously.

The bracelet is made with size 11 delica beads and 3 rows of swarovski chrystal beads. The width of the bracelet is 1.2 (3 cm) inches and the length is 6.7 inches(17 cm).

The bracelet is comfortable to wear and definitely an eye-catcher! As all my jewelry, this bracelet is unique and outstanding; assuring you will be the center of attention anywhere you go.

All my items are made with love and care and I hope you enjoy them! I know you will feel special when you wear it!

*Due to variations between monitors, color images may vary.

All my items are made with love and care and I hope you enjoy them! I know you will feel special when you wear it!

Please have a browse through my store and add me to your favourites if you like my style of beading and colourful creations. I'm always up to something so check back and see what's new.







This item is here:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/79415260/turquoise-herringbone-bracelet

No comments: