8/25/11

Rainbow Peyote Cuff Bracelet

This romantic and delicate cuff bracelet is inspired by summer time and warm days. This delicate bracelet can be work with a t-shirt and jeans or dressed up with that little black dress. Wear this to work, to dinner, to the party of the year. This bracelet will fit in anywhere, from the most casual to the most elegant situation.

Unique one of a kind beadwoven bracelet made of Miyuki delica seed beads, shaped like a woven basket in silver, blue, green, bright red and yellow. Individually handmade with extra attention to detail. Woven with needle and thread and thousands of tiny beads. I used Japanese seed beads of more than 10 different colors. This light weight addition is the perfect show piece at any event.

The bracelet is approximately 6 inches (15 cm) long and 1 inch (2.5 cm) wide. The closure of this piece is a medium size silver magnetic tube clasp. This pattern can be adapted to fit any size wrist. I will need the measurement of your wrist. I will also need to know if you prefer to wear it tightly or for it to be a little loose.

The bracelet is comfortable to wear and definitely an eye-catcher! As all my jewelry, this bracelet is unique and outstanding; assuring you will be the center of attention anywhere you go.

All my items are made with love and care and I hope you enjoy them! I know you will feel special when you wear it!

*Due to variations between monitors, color images may vary.

All my items are made with love and care and I hope you enjoy them! I know you will feel special when you wear it!







This item is here:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/80391279/rainbow-peyote-cuff-bracelet

No comments: