5/5/11

Pinky Easter Egg on Beaded Crochet Necklace

Happy, happy Easter necklace!

Bead crochet work is one of my favorite techniques and this necklace is one of my top ten. I crocheted this necklace with Gütermann seed beads and finished it off with a lovely plated silver clasp. Adding to the versatility is the plated silver, adjustable length clasp.

This beautiful and shades of pink handbeaded egg is the focal piece for this beaded crochet necklace. Beads are size 11 glass seed beads. There are metal tone end caps flanking the focal bead and also where the necklace fastens with a metal tone clasp. Clasp sterling silver with 2.5 inches extender chain. Necklace is 19.5 inches.

This necklace are very lightweight and comfortable to wear. Although the necklace may appear to be on the heavy side it is on the contrary lightweight.

As with virtually everything I make, this pattern is my own creation.These necklace are hand beaded by me and I spend a great amount of time and care to make them as perfect as I can!





This item is here:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/72735326/pinky-easter-egg-on-beaded-crochet

No comments: